Corpus Medica can offer full Pharmacovigilance support in all three Baltic countries, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Pharmacovigilance service including:
- EU Qualified person for Pharmacovigilance (QP for PV)
- Registration of the Marketing authorisation holder (MAH) in EudraVigilance system
- Safety report formulation and transmission via the EudraVigilance system
- Work with EudraVigilance Post-Authorisation Module (xEVMPD) Literature Searching Preparation of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR)
- Preparation of Risk Management Plan (RMP); Pharmacovigilance system site master file development (PSMF)
- Pharmacovigilance Trainings